The introduction to the game begins with a job interview scene in which someone is applying for a position at Fashion Fits, Mrs. Fitzgerald’s fashion company. She comments she hasn’t started as a successful CEO but from the bottom, just like the applicant, and recalls her story. Then is exactly when the game begins, so you’ll be playing Mrs. Fitzgerald role when she started working in the fashion business at Uber-Mart.
The first time you play the game a tutorial will show you step by step the basics of the game. The scenario is a typical fashion shop with some clothing tables, cash register, racks, and stuff like that. The first thing you need to do is make sure the tables are stocked. To stock the tables you pick up the clothes from the mannequin and then click on the table with the correct sign on it. Customers walk in the shop, take some clothes from the tables to try them on and then decide whether to buy them or not. Every time a customer takes clothes from the tables, you need to restock the table as soon as possible. When the customers don’t buy what they’ve tried on in the dressing room, you have to pick it up and put it back in the tables. Until you pick up the clothes from the dressing room, it’s not available for the customers to use it. When you need to place clothes on the tables but they’re full, you can use the discard rack. The customers who find what they want will go to the cash register to pay. Collect the money just by clicking the cash register. Happy customers will pick up some goodies on their way out, earning you an extra buck or two. There are different types of customers you have to deal with (grannies, seniors, soccer mom, among others). Depending the customer type the actions they will take. The basic idea is to sell the right clothes, keep the tables stocked and the customers happy, earning the most money you can.
When you enter the game, you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play Game: this option leads you to the tutorial and eventually the game. You’ll be seeing a comic-style introduction.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like: sound effects volume, music volume, voice volume, 3D mode, custom cursors, and full screen.
- Tips & Tricks: this option leads you to a brief list of tips you can use while playing.
- High Scores, Credits and Quit: no further explanation required.
Once you are playing, you can press the MENU button on the screen to pause the game, go to the options menu, resume play, or go back to the main menu.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web. There are some special discounts for GameServer Members.
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
• Windows XP/Vista
• 800 MHz CPU
• 256 MB RAM
• Video Card with 32 MB VRAM
• DirectX 9
- Easy to learn how to play guided by the tutorial
- Affordable price
- It’s a very entertaining game, yet easy to play
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported